Collaboration between deep-tech startups and corporates is key for fostering innovation in Europe. It can benefit both sides, helping corporates to enter and create new markets, and innovators to develop their products, and to scale: chief executive officers of both corporates and startups share the common strategic goals of growing their company, improving its competitive positioning, and generating revenue. Even partnerships with potential disruptors can be beneficial because of the difficulty for an established business to disrupt from within.
Meet the top 5 finalist startups of the STARTUP3 accelerator, selected among 250 applicants!
The Benefits Corporates Gain
- Get innovative solutions to your problems.
- Enjoy the opportunity to leverage the startups’ flexibility to explore disruptive technologies.
- Examine new market opportunities and alternative sources for revenue.
- Accelerate your pace of innovation and reduce resources with Open Innovation strategies.
- Boost a ground-breaking mindset and a culture of intrapreneurship within your organization.
You should join us if:
- Your organisation is a European-based corporate eager to boost innovation.
- You have a challenge that may be solved by high technology-based solutions, in the fields of Retail, Luxury, Smart city/building/infrastructure, Agritech, Health and VR environment.
- You are willing to incorporate innovations from external sources.
Are you a corporation looking for prominence solutions to your challenges? We connect you with startups at the cutting edge of innovation!
Not long ago, established companies and startups would have appeared strange bedfellows, but today it is clear that creating sustainable partnerships between them is a win-win. Startups get support for scaling up while the big players get market opportunities and alternative sources for revenue.
How to enter the Programme
Fill in the request form and join us as a Corporate on the STARTUP3 Founder Studio platform! You will get access to the complete profiles of our 5 finalists – and of the whole STARTUP3 cohort of 25 deep-tech startups.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org – we will do our best to answer your queries as soon as possible!