EBAN Annual Congress 2021
Virtually join hundreds of investors and corporates on June 16-18th 2021– make connections, learn from experts and pitch in front of the world’s best angel investors1
The EBAN Congress will welcome more than 400 Business Leaders; Early Stage Investors; Business Angels; VCs; Entrepreneurs; Accelerators; Corporates; Policy Makers Seed Funds and Startups. The event will focus on how business angel investors can support the EU on accelerating the innovation cycle and overcome the many challenges our society faces in the aftermath of the Covid-19 crisis.
The EBAN Annual Congress is widely recognized as one of Europe’s largest international private investment & entrepreneurship events. The event will take place over a three-days, including Investor Led Workshops, Keynotes, pitching sessions, round table workshops etc.
Who can apply?
- Early stage companies (not older than 5 years);
- Actively fundraising for an equity investment of between €50K – €5M;
- Company based in any EU country.
What you will find:
- Up to 5 complimentary Annual Congress tickets per team;
- Pitching slot;
- Booth at the Virtual Exhibition Fair with a featured video pitch;
- Profile listed on the Congress website and promotional campaigns;
- Access to various workshops for entrepreneurs;
- Access to virtual networking area and possibility of 1-1 matchmaking meetings facilitated by EIPP.
Shortlisted startups – Join the Virtual Exhibition Fair!
All shortlisted startups not selected to pitch at the Congress will receive 1 free ticket to the event with access to all workshops, sessions and networking opportunities, as well as being featured in the virtual exhibition fair with a video pitch, company profile, chat and more.