Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge
A competition designed for science and deep tech entrepreneurs!
The Hello Tomorrow Global Challenge is a world-renowned competition designed to unearth early-stage startups that are developing cutting-edge, ‘deep’ technologies to tackle worldwide challenges. Selected participants will have the chance to win equity-free prize money of up to €100,000, customised coaching sessions, personal introductions with investors and corporates, global visibility, and the opportunity to pitch and showcase in front of an exclusive audience of investors and industry leaders at the annual Hello Tomorrow Global Summit, the biggest gathering of the deep tech ecosystem held on 2nd-3rd December 2021 in Paris.
What are the benefits for the startups?
- €100K Grand Prize, €30K 2nd prize and €20K 3rd prize – all equity-free
- 10 Track Winners will get customized coaching sessions & personal introductions with relevant investors & potential partners and clients.
- 60 finalists will pitch in front of 400 stakeholders and a qualified jury of VCs, CTOs from large companies, scientists and media.
- Selected top startups (around 800) will:
- Be invited to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit in Paris on December 2nd – 3rd, 2021 along with opportunities to showcase their solutions.
- Get exclusive access to Investor Day on December 1st, 2021 to meet 1-to-1 with 200 investors representing over $16Bn in fund sizes
- 150 VCs such as DCVC, Atomico, SOSV, Sofinnova, Playground Capital, HTGF, IQ Capital, IdInvest, Balderton, Novo, Draper Esprit, etc.
- 50 CVCs from companies such as ABB, Airbus, BASF, Bayer, Bosch, DSM, Evonik, IBM, Maersk, Merck, Samsung, Total, etc.
- Be part of the Deep Tech Pioneers community for all-year access to a global deep tech ecosystem and to opportunities for visibility, funding and business development.