Roundtable discussion “Deep-tech startup acceleration: when collaboration with corporates becomes crucial”
What is the true potential of deep-tech startups and how can corporates help them grow?
Latvian IT Cluster and STARTUP3 Accelerator invite you to join an online Roundtable “Deep-tech startup acceleration: when collaboration with corporates becomes crucial” on May 20th, 10:00-11:00 CEST at the biggest Baltic startup conference TechChill.
The roundtable discusses if and how corporates should partner with startups in developing new products and what such partnership entitles. Among the participants are:
- Vasilapostolos Ouranis, Co-founder & CSO at Magos (Greece)
- Candela Sancho, CEO at Detektia(Spain)
- Georgios Zampetas, Managing Director at RTsafeManaging Director (Greece)
- Dragana Vukasinovic, Founder and CEO at Fauna Smart Technologies (Denmark)
- Jean-lucFretard, CEO at HOLA-UP (France)
The Roundtable is moderated by the Latvian IT Cluster.
The event is one of many events that happen in the TechChill and is open to TechChill pass holders only.