X-Europe Open Call for Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
STARTUP3 encourages AI & ML innovators to apply now to X-Europe!
The Startup Europe programme offers training, matchmaking, and promotion opportunities to deep tech startups and unites the network and services of F6S, TNW, Design Terminal, Growth Tribe, and TechChill.
The EU-funded programme X-Europe aims to foster the growth of leading European deep tech startups by providing top-notch training and services and guiding partnerships with investors, corporations, and governments. The programme is designed and run by five leaders in the startup community: F6S, TNW, Design Terminal, Growth Tribe, and TechChill.
The X-Europe has been going strong for 9 months now, with two cohorts, HealthTech and AgriTech successfully delivering a growth programme and a plethora of matchmaking opportunities to 52 cutting edge deeptech startups. TNW Event has been a pinnacle of the two cohorts, where our startups have digitally mingled among the global business elite, showing a keen eye for developing and commercializing innovative solutions and shining with their flying colours.
We are thrilled to launch the open call 3 for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning focused startups. AI & ML Open Call 3 is seeking 25 startups to participate from January to May 2021. They’ll benefit from the programme’s matchmaking, training, and promotional value. Additionally, X-Europe seeks to connect ecosystems across Europe and allow opportunities, companies, and capital to flow freely across the continent. All services of the X-Europe programme are provided free of charge thanks to Startup Europe.
25 selected deeptech startups get:
- Free entry and showcasing at Tech Chill’s conference in May of 2021
- Matchmaking with investors
- Building partnerships with corporations – your idea might be the right solution to their business challenge
- Free in-person and online training, including market-leading courses from Growth Tribe
- One-on-one mentoring
- Jobs and talent matchmaking
- Media exposure
- The possibility of joining the Acceleration week at Design Terminal and access TechChill’s and TNW’s community Incubators